Bible Reading Plans
Daily bible reading is a great way to grow spiritually. Below are some links to some different bible reading plans. Find one that interests you and start today!
"The whole Bible was given to us by inspiration from God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives; it straightens us out and helps us do what is right. It is God's way of making us well prepared at every point, fully equipped to do good to everyone." - 2 Timothy 3:16-17
SOME THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND TO GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR BIBLE READING:
- Make daily reading a habit
- Read with a purpose in mind. You should be reading the Bible in order to understand the will of God for your life.
- Study as you read. Take notes.
- Put what you read into practice.
- Pray before and after you read.
- Find a partner to read along with you.
Great Reading Plans to Get you Started:
- New Testament Reading Plan
- 2 Week Guided Tour
- 30 Days With Jesus
- 30 Fays In Psalms
- 30 Days Never Heard Of
- 30 Days New Christ
- Strive For 90 Days
- 1 Year
- 3 Years Guided Tour
Carols Series Resources: